Our privacy commitments
• We will only collect, keep, use and share Personal Data for legitimate business purposes that we explain here below, or if we’re legally required to do so.
• We will be as clear and open as we can with you on what Personal Data we collect and how it will be processed.
• For as long as we maintain records of your Personal Data, we will keep it up to date and protect it with appropriate safety measures.
Cookies help make a website useable by enabling basic functions like page navigation. They can change the way a website behaves or looks, for example your preferred language. Statistic cookies help website owners understand where their users interact with websites and collect and report on visits anonymously. Marketing cookies help web owners track journeys across websites to inform marketing and advertising decisions.
We use the above type of cookies including Google Analytics – a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”) which places cookies on your computer, to enable Google to provide us with activity reports relating to the website.
Google uses this data only to provide us with information on how users use the Sites and does not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. The information generated by Google cookies about your use of the platform (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. You may refuse these cookies by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser or by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en-GB.
We collect Personal Data from you when you complete the subscribe form hosted by Mail Chimp which enables us to send you email updates from Well Read and our e-zine, THE GOOD TIMES.
We collect your first name, last name, email address and organisation name. This is a double-opt in process.
We use your Personal Data:
• To send you blog posts on the Well Read website
• To send you our e-zine, THE GOOD TIMES
• To send you surveys or feedback requests
• To send you other updates and offers from Well Read
We will not sell your information. We will not share your information with any third party except as stated in this Privacy Notice or as required to operate the Sites, provide our services to you and administer your account.
We use third party processors to collect, export, process and store Personal Data on our behalf. The processors we use currently are the following:
1. Mailing List: MailChimp
2. Survey Tool: Survey Monkey, located in the U.S. Privacy Shield Certified. https://www.surveymonkey.com/mp/policy/privacy-policy/
3. Web Management Tools: Google Analytics, located in the U.S. Privacy Shield Certified. https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
Your subscriber information is held securely on Mailchimp and not on our local computer.
Duration of Storage
We will maintain records of your Personal Data for as long as you remain a registered subscriber to our mailing list.